Atlantique Productions, a Mediawan company, is a leading French producer of high-end TV series. The production company is primarily creative driven with a focus on the development, packaging and production of dramas for the local and international market. Based in Paris, Atlantique embraces collaborations with experienced talents and producers from Europe and the US. It is headed by Nathalie Pérus.
In post-production :
- Django (10x52') to be released in the Fall '22), revisits the western genre in co-production with Cattleya in Italy (Gomorrah, Zero, Zero Zero) starring Matthias Schoenaerts, Noomi Rapace, Nicholas Pinnock and Lisa Vicari for Canal+ and Sky Europe.
Among our recent productions :
- The mini-series THE EDDY (8x52’), created by Jack Thorne and directed by Damien Chazelle, for Netflix, is a musical drama set in a contemporary Paris. The Eddy premiered at the 2020 Berlin International Film Festival.
- The mini-series EDEN (6x45’), created by Dominik Moll and broadcasted on Arte and ARD, is a two-way perspective (Franco-German) on the refugee crisis in Europe. Eden was in official competition in the 2019 Séries Mania Festival.
- The series HIERRO (8x52’), a thriller shot in the Canary Islands for Arte and Movistar, distinguished itself by obtaining many awards. The second season is currently in post production.
Among Atlantique’s major credits :
- The miniseries MIDNIGHT SUN (8x52’), made for Canal+ and SVT, received many awards and the Export Prize (best selling show) in 2018.
- The three seasons of the series BORGIA (38x52’), created by Tom Fontana for Canal+ and ZDF, established a record audience for the launching of a French and foreign series on Canal+.
- The two seasons of TRANSPORTER : THE SERIES (24x45’) broadcasted on M6, HBO Canada, TNT and Netflix.